FreeRScash

..::: How to get VIP membership :::.. Smokin23

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FreeRScash

..::: How to get VIP membership :::.. Smokin23

FreeRScash

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

..::: How to get VIP membership :::..

[Admin] Tim
    [Admin] Tim
    Forum Nerd
    Forum Nerd

..::: How to get VIP membership :::.. Empty ..::: How to get VIP membership :::..

Post by [Admin] Tim Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:38 am

VIP Membership

Hello everyone Smile

We have recently introduced VIP Membership to our Forums.

How do I become a VIP member?
    You can become a VIP member either in a competition (Rare but possible one we have more members) or you can buy it.

How much will it cost me?
    If you buy VIP membership, It will cost 4m a month. If you win it, It is free (for the time you have won it for).

How do I benefit?
    VIP's will benefit from buying VIP status firstly as they will get a sexy Blue name and a VIP icon, showing they are a giving member of the community. Secondly, you will unlock LOADS of new flipping items. These are secret to VIP members, and leaking these items may get their VIP membership taken away. Thirdly, They will gain access to the VIP Forums, Only accessible to VIP's, Moderators and Admin.

Leave all questions below, And Private Message me to purchase your VIP membership.

Last edited by [Admin] Tim on Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    [Admin] Emily
    [Admin] Emily
    Forum Guy
    Forum Guy

..::: How to get VIP membership :::.. Empty Re: ..::: How to get VIP membership :::..

Post by [Admin] Emily Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Those Flipping Items are actually amazing! I used 12m and flipped an extra 3.5m over night!

I'm Admin so I can see them. But I would totally say It's worthit guys Very Happy
    [Admin] Tim
    [Admin] Tim
    Forum Nerd
    Forum Nerd

..::: How to get VIP membership :::.. Empty Re: ..::: How to get VIP membership :::..

Post by [Admin] Tim Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:54 am

[Admin] Emily wrote:Those Flipping Items are actually amazing! I used 12m and flipped an extra 3.5m over night!

I'm Admin so I can see them. But I would totally say It's worthit guys Very Happy
    I can make over 1m an hour now Very Happy really easy and simple!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:34 pm